2.26.2013

Hudson has something to show you!!

He has a new shirt and he's been having a blast showing it to everyone! I don't think he quite understands why everyone gets all excited and starts talking a bunch when they see it, but I think he will soon enough! :) 




( In case you're anything like my dad (ha) - let me just spell it out for you real quick -- WE'RE HAVING A BABY!! )   :) :) :)

A few facts so far: Our due date is September 12, 2013. That makes me 11 weeks 4 days today. I've been very very tired, lots of queasiness  a few sick days, headaches, very achy, etc etc. Thankfully a lot of the 1st trimester symptoms like the sickness have been calming down! 

We're very excited and will keep you posted on progress and maybe a belly photo every now and then! :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! Congrats Gourleys! Hudson will be a great big brother :)

    ReplyDelete