10.25.2011

Pregnancy.

So, I've been blaming being pregnant on pretty much anything and everything lately - including slacking off on my blogging! I just can't seem to think clearly or completely .. no less get creative enough to write something interesting enough to read! I'm hoping that CJ's arrival will help inspire me a little bit. Until then, bear with me :)

We got a new camera this past weekend in preparation for having an adorable baby at home doing adorable things all the time!  (wishful thinking, I know..)  I had my brother experiment with it a little bit in taking some "baby boiler" pictures. (Cory's term)

Here are a few pics before edits!





We're still waiting on our furniture for the nursery - stressing me out a bit! But, I'm trying to be patient and wait until November before I call and ask,  " where on earth it is and when we're going to get it?!?! "

                           {pause.. breathe.. and .. stay calm}  :) 

Once it arrives I'm looking forward to posting pictures of our completed nursery all ready and waiting for our precious little boy .. (assuming it arrives before the baby does!)

No comments:

Post a Comment