11.02.2011

Happy Halloween!

We had a busy weekend at the Gourley home! Cory's parents came to town for the weekend. We were celebrating his dad, Fred's, birthday! They have this joke - for about 6 months surrounding Fred's actual birthday, they use it as an excuse to celebrate :) But this was the actual event. We had a lot of fun enjoying each others company and, of course, delicious food every chance we got!

In addition to it being his birthday, it was also Halloween weekend. We were invited to a party on Friday night. Wait, let me back up and explain this first: Ever since Cory was in college (or maybe before) he has dressed up as a bowler for Halloween. Last year was our first year dressing up together. I didn't allow his bowler outfit to make an appearance at all!

We went as pilot and flight attendant instead :)



So, this year we had to get reeeal creative!

With my big belly and all this year..

My idea  :)
Aren't you proud?? He was so excited when I suggested he be a bowler this year, and I be his bowling ball!

So, the party was a lot of fun - and I took a lot of grief for allowing him to be a bowler again, but got a lot of credit for making it new with my bowling ball :)

We also had our childbirth class on Saturday - 6 .. yes, S - I - X hours of listening to a lady talk about all the crazy weird things people might want to try during labor. I think we decided about 30 minutes was applicable to us and any normal pregnancy. Good entertainment though! And I think we're both happy we went. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment