1.11.2013

Catching up.. [Hudson's 1st birthday]

Alright, so I don't even know how to condense this wonderful occasion in to a few photos .. but I'm going to try my best! We had an Alligator themed party with friends and family, a separate party with just mom and dad, a separate party with Grandma Kris and Grand dad Fred, and yet another party with Papa Boat and Grandma Janet! 

On Hudson's birthday, we started out the morning with his first haircut!! I gave him a sugar free sucker thinking he would sit still the entire time .. ha! :)  He kept throwing the sucker in to the cut hair, so I had to rinse it off over and over .. turns out he preferred holding on to my chapstick. Good news is we got it done! 


 And after his first haircut -- His first bubble bath!

He loved it

of course he had to taste them :)



{ok.. back to birthday}


..  12 months  ..  1 year old  ..  crawling to walking  ..  baby to toddler  ..

It's hard to describe how quickly time goes. Watching your child grow up before your eyes. It's amazing! I know my parents, adults in general, always said it to me growing up. But you just never believe it until you experience it yourself! It's such a joy - I've done my best to soak in the moments.. not to rush and just enjoy watching my child. I don't want to forget a thing! Thank goodness for digital cameras! 

Here are a few of my favorites from the parties:

one of his favorites - Goldfish! It shakes :)


Our family smash cup cake - He shoved the entire thing in his mouth! 












Smash cake at his big party .. he was surprisingly timid this time!

He made quite the haul from mom and dad!

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment