1.11.2013

Catching up.. [Thanksgiving]

So, I think that's the title of my post about every other time.. obviously, this isn't exactly "my thing" but I really enjoy doing it when I get a chance. So - please bear with me, and we'll catch up on Thanksgiving, Hudson's first birthday, Christmas, and the New Year so far! :) :)

Thanksgiving was spent relaxing in Kansas with Cory's family this year. It was a nice long weekend hanging out at their home, cooking, eating, talking, and trying to keep Hudson entertained, as always! Honestly, it was so relaxing I hardly remembered to take pictures! So, enjoy the few we have :)


It was so nice that we spent a few afternoons out on the back deck letting Hudson get some fresh air and burn some energy going up and down the steps. He loved it!




As you can see, a few of the ways we entertained Hud was lots and lots of books, and of course - Tupperware :)

On our way home from Kansas Hudson had a hard time with the traveling. He normally does so well - so when we got home I checked his temp to see if he had a "teething fever" or anything - it's the highest it had ever been and turns out he was sick! He spent the month of December touching on a different sickness every week! Makes up for the whole first year with no sickness what so ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment